This website is owned and operated by Schoolblazer Limited registered in England with number 5006406 whose registered office is at Nene House, Nene Valley Business Park, Oundle, Northamptonshire, PE8 4HN.
The information you provide to us when using this website will be processed for the following reasons:-
to administer your user account with us;
to process and respond to any request for advice or information you make;
to notify you of our bulletins, information packs and services - provided you have checked the appropriate box to confirm your consent to us doing this;
to customise this website according to your interests;
to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations; and
to process any orders you make through our website.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:-
your name and address;
your children's name, date of birth, their school, boarding house and measurements;
your phone number and e-mail address;
your credit or debit card details if you are purchasing our goods.
We will never collect sensitive information about you or your children without your explicit consent.
The lawful basis for processing your personal data will generally be in order to perform the contract between us for the sale of goods. We may also process your personal data because it is necessary:
• for the pursuit of our legitimate interests; and/or
• to comply withour legal obligations.
Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system. We will ensure that your data is kept secure.
We may need to share your data with:
• our suppliers;
• our delivery partners; and
• our payment processing company.
We require such third parties to take appropriate security measures and to treat your personal data in accordance with the law.
We will also disclose your personal data:
• in circumstances where we are required to do so by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved);
• to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction;
• where we need to do so in order to demonstrate our maintenance of certain professional standards as set by appropriate authorities; and/or
• where we need to do so to satisfy our auditors and/or to comply with regulations in relation to money laundering or other statutory requirements.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• request access to your personal data (a 'subject access request');
• request correction of personal information that we hold about you;
• request the erasure of your personal information;
• request the restriction of and objection to processing of your personal information;
• request the supply of your personal information in a structured machine-readable format and/or provide a copy of your data in such a format to another organisation.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at the address found in condition 1.
To comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 we adhere to strict technical and organisational security procedures. The personal information which we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access takes place. When you register for a user account with us you will be required to adhere to the security provisions set out in our terms and conditions.
We would like to contact you in the future for marketing purposes by post and e-mail and telephone. If you do want us to contact you (including by e-mail or telephone)concerning our services and offers that may be of interest to you then please check the appropriate box on the new account registration form. You may update your preferences at any time via your website account.
You may withdraw your consent to receiving any marketing communication from us in the future at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to lodge a complaint about our management of your personal data with the Information Commissioner's Office at www.ico.org.uk.
session_id – this cookie is critical to the operation of the website as it tells us who you are logged-in as. Without this cookie it is not possible to browse or shop on our website. This cookie expires after 1 week if you do not re-visit the Schoolblazer website.
Schoolblazer will retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, for as long as your account is active (i.e., for the lifetime of your Schoolblazer account), as described in this policy, or as needed to provide the Services to you. If you no longer want Schoolblazer to use your information to provide the relevant goods and services to you, you may close your account after 12 months – please contact us specifically to do this. Schoolblazer will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your information to comply with applicable tax/revenue laws), resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and as otherwise described in this policy.